The MGP VX8 Pro Scooter is made with great quality and high-end specs, perfect for the up and coming or entry level rider. The VX8 has massive upgrades, with a wider deck (4.5") and 110MM Solid Corrupt Cores, made with MGP's own polyurethane blend. It also has the new MFX deck blocks downtube inserts and Its powder-coated upsweep fluted bar is also designed at 23” high for taller kids from 6 years+. The upgrades improve the functionality and the style of the VX8, making it a great scooter for the developing rider.
• Deck: MGP 83º integrated 19.5” long x 4.5” wide vx8 6061 t4 & t6 heat treated & fluted with 3º concave
• Fork: threadless m1 alloy HiC
• Headset: MFX integrated HiC
• Bars: 21” wide x 23” high 4031 Japanese chromoly powder coated upsweep fluted bar
• Wheels: 110mm Corrupt Core with MGP proprietary polyurethane blend
• Finish: durable solid or fade powder coating with MFX downtube insert and deck blocks