Take over the world in this exciting game of military strategy, now with a refreshed look that includes updated figures, compelling board art, and improved Mission cards. In the Risk game players set out to conquer their enemies' territories by building an army, moving in troops, and engaging in battle.
Depending on the roll of the dice, a player will either defeat the enemy or be defeated. This exciting game is filled with betrayal, alliances, and surprise attacks. On the battlefield, anything goes! Defeat all of the enemy troops in a territory to conquer that territory and get one step closer to global conquest! The player who completes his or her secret mission first -- and reveals the Secret Mission card to prove it -- wins. And remember when it comes to taking over the world, it’s all about who is willing to take the biggest Risk.
Suitable Ages: 10+ years.
- Risk Board Game - The Game Of Strategic Conquest
- Includes: gameboard, armies with 40 Infantry, 12 Cavalry, and 8 Artillery each, deck of 56 Risk cards, 1 card box, 5 dice, 5 cardboard war crates, and game guide.
- It's a game of alliances, betrayal, and surprise attacks because on the Risk game battlefield, anything goes
- Players begin with a set of army figures and place them strategically throughout the map in order to occupy those territories. Players then try to conquer each other's territories by invading and engaging in battles
- The Risk game guide lays out 4 different ways to play
- Those who are new to the Risk game can quickly get up to speed with the detailed explanations in the colourful game guide
- Players: 2-5
- Suitable Ages: 10+ years.
WARNING: Choking Hazard -- small parts. Not for children under 3 years